Search

    Edition and Language Settings
    Select Website Language

    GDPR Compliance

    We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

    usreport
    usreport

    North Carolina man allegedly kidnapped 12-year-old girl from sleepover

    44 minutes ago

    HARNETT COUNTY, N.C. (TCN) -- A 38-year-old man is behind bars on $2.5 million bond in connection with the alleged kidnapping of a 12-year-old girl from a sleepover.

    On Aug. 16, Jennifer Maxwell was driving home from work when she saw a girl coming out of the woods, according to WRAL. Maxwell said the girl appeared to be crying hysterically, so she turned around to check on her. The girl told Maxwell she had been kidnapped, and Maxwell took her to her car to dial 911. 

    Click here to Read More
    Previous Article
    WATCH: 'The Shards' sparks '80s fashion revival
    Next Article
    Graphic abuse videos allegedly found on cellphone of Missouri man suspected of killing his girlfriend

    Related Crime & Law Updates:

    Are you sure? You want to delete this comment..! Remove Cancel

    Comments (0)

      Leave a comment